So, I am back in Atlanta. Last leg went right on Schedule. we got to PHX right at 10:00 am. took a few hours to work thru the lease, etc.. and we moved in. Perry at ICE Courier who helped me with the driving and moving was a godsend. I may have died without his help ;)
We got all of my things unloaded, went to Jes' old place, loaded her things, and unloaded her things, and started to settle in. Took Perry to the Airport and sent him back to Atlanta. He flew the red eye, and went straight to work. That man works hard. Monday I had to work remotely, and afterwards we went to pick up some things from Ikea, and Target, etc... Spent the evening Building and unpacking. Tuesday we went to the Storage facility and emptied it out, and finished unpacking by 11:30. The apartment finally looks like a home, and less like a warehouse. :) I hopped a flight at 8am back to Atlanta, landed at 1:30 and headed into work, myself. Spent the first night with the ex roomies, and last night with my folks. Not sure where I will land tonight. Living the life of a Vagrant now... anyone want a couch monster for a day or two?
Glen
Living the Adventure
No comments:
Post a Comment